Adams and Reese congratulates several of its Nashville Music Row office clients for being nominated for the 47th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards, which will be broadcast live from Las Vegas on April 1st on CBS.
Adams and Reese clients who were nominated include:
- Lady Antebellum - Vocal Group of the Year
- Lady Antebellum - Own the Night - Album of the Year
- Lady Antebellum - “Just a Kiss” - Video of the Year
- Dave Haywood, Charles Kelley and Hillary Scott - “Just A Kiss” - Song of the Year
- Will Owsley - “Threaten Me With Heaven” - Song of the Year
- Charlie Daniels - “Country Boy” - Vocal Event of the Year, Aaron Lewis feat George Jones and Charlie Daniels
- David Lee Murphy - Songwriter of the Year
- Greg Morrow - Percussionist/Drummer of the Year
- Mike Brignardello - Bass Player of the Year
- Jeff Balding - Engineer of the Year
- Mills Logan - Engineer of the Year
- Nathan Chapman - Producer of the Year
Adams and Reese is a multidisciplinary law firm with offices strategically located throughout the southern United States and Washington, DC. American Lawyer includes Adams and Reese on its distinguished list of the nation's top law firms - "The Am Law 200.” The National Law Journal also includes the firm on the "NLJ 250" list of the nation's largest law firms.