Daryl Dursum joined Adams and Reese in 1993 and is a Partner focusing his practice on a broad range of business and tort litigation matters. He has previously served as the Partner in Charge of the Houston Office and a past Litigation Practice Group Leader. He is currently working on marketing initiatives with other partners in the firm.
Daryl has a well-established reputation in the Houston legal community and frequently provides in-house seminars to clients. He has also spoken at conferences in several states and Great Britain regarding current trends in litigation.
His significant contributions include:
- Serving as lead trial counsel in matters involving claims for breach of contract, fiduciary duty, of express and implied warranty. He has also represented clients concerning matters of consumer protection, copyright and trademark infringement, franchise issues and fraud.
- Defending tort claims for personal injury, premises liability, and products liability including drug and medical device issues. He also has experience in professional liability issues including claims for accounting malpractice, architect/engineering malpractice and D & O liability.
- Experience in employment litigation.
- Being listed in Best Lawyers® - Personal Injury Litigation.
- Experience in maritime litigation.
Daryl is admitted to practice before all state and federal courts in Texas, the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court.
Asked about those he admires, Daryl listed Ronald Reagan for the teardown of the Iron Curtain. When he isn’t practicing law, he enjoys history, travel, swimming and working on his golf game.
Click for headshot