Reber “Mitch” Boult joined Adams and Reese in 2005 as part of a merger with Stokes Bartholomew. He is a Partner in the Firm's Nashville office and serves as a member of the Adams and Reese Executive Committee.
Mitch is the former Practice Group Leader for the Special Business Services Group, in which he led the Intellectual Property, Energy, Governmental Relations, Entertainment, Labor and Employment, ERISA and Health Care Practice teams.
He has vast experience in domain name and trademark disputes and in all forms of transactional work involving intellectual property, including branding strategies, audits, licensing, franchising and due diligence. His areas of practice include a broad scope of industries and intellectual property specialties. He works closely with the firm's Litigation Group on enforcement matters and collaborates with the Corporate and Tax teams on the intellectual property aspects of mergers, acquisitions and other transactions.
His significant contributions include:
- Building one of the very few Southern Intellectual Property practices with complete coverage of all Intellectual Property fields, even very specialized areas such as entertainment and new media, E-Commerce, European privacy compliance and international patent.
- Deep international experience with Intellectual Property transactions, enforcement matters and prosecution matters in well over 100 countries.
- A winning track record with Intellectual Property enforcement matters ranging from UDRP proceedings to complex multi-district and multi-national infringement litigation.
- Serving as lead advisor on branding and rebranding campaigns throughout North America, Europe, and Asia.
- A base of long term, institutional clients whose businesses and objectives are very well understood by Adams and Reese.
Mitch is named after his grandfather and hopes to walk in his footsteps. Reber Boult graduated from law school at the age of 21, built a law firm during the Great Depression, fought in WWII as a naval officer and retired as the leader of the largest law firm in Tennessee.
In his free time, Mitch enjoys bicycle racing and international travel.
Click for headshot