Municipalities across the nation have been the targets of cyber and ransomware attacks. Adams and Reese hosts a discussion on Tuesday, May 14 including officials from the City of Atlanta, the State of Georgia, the FBI and other cyber experts as they share their wisdom and thoughts on what happened to the City of Atlanta and what municipalities and other organizations can do to make themselves more resilient.
Cybersecurity attorney Roy Hadley, who counseled the City of Atlanta following the 2018 ransomware attack, will moderate the discussion. Panelists include:
- Gary Brantley, CIO, City of Atlanta
- Tameka Puckett, Director of Risk Management, City of Atlanta
- Chad Hunt, FBI, Supervisory Special Agent, Computer Intrusion Squad
- Terry Jones, State of Georgia Cyber Intelligence Analyst; Georgia Information Sharing and Analysis Center; Georgia Technology Authority
- Kevin Hanes, Chief Operating Officer, SecureWorks