Series of Five CLE Legal Webinars, produced by The Commercial Law League of America and Financial Poise, speakers include: Richard Carmody (Adams and Reese); Judge Judith Fitzgerald (Indiana Tech Law School); Jonathan Friedland (Levenfeld Pearlstein); Ted Gavin (Gavin/Solmonese); James Hays (Gonzalez Saggio & Harlan); Richard Meth (Fox Rothschild); Richard Mikels (Mintz, Levin); Judith Miller (Jaffe Raitt Heuer & Weiss); Stephen Sather (Barron & Newburger); William Schorling (Buchanan Ingersoll).
The initial five webinars each carry one credit of CLE and are scheduled to begin in July:
- July 24 All About Cash Collateral and DIP Loan Motions in Chapter 11
- July 31 Anatomy of Preference Defenses
- Aug 7 How To Defeat a Single Asset Real Estate Case
- Aug 14 How To Chase a Personal Guarantor To the Ends Of the Earth
- Aug 21 Professional Responsibility in Bankruptcy Cases