Jim Keith, Elizabeth Maron, John Hooks and KaShonda Day of Adams and Reese's Education Law Team present another update on Mississippi education law issues for school districts and administrators.
In this 15-minute webinar, we cover:
- USDOE’s supplemental guidance regarding special education students
- Amending IEPs
- Employment issues, such as garnishments, employees on FMLA and paying part-time employees
- Copyright issues arising from the use of social media and other communications providers
- Donating cleaning supplies and face masks to hospitals
- Conducting board meetings