Please mark your calendars and join us for our inaugural weeklong “virtual” Labor & Employment seminar brought to you by your trusted attorneys and advisors at Adams and Reese LLP.
Enjoy the flexibility of choosing from morning or afternoon sessions on each of the following days:
- Monday, November 16, 2020
- Tuesday, November 17, 2020
- Wednesday, November 18, 2020
- Thursday, November 19, 2020
Don’t worry – although you will be able to see us, we won’t be able to see you. But we will have live Q&A capability during each session so that all of your questions get answered by panelists consisting of our attorneys from multiple jurisdictions throughout the Southeast.
Be on the lookout for more information regarding topical areas of discussion for each breakout session. By the time of the seminar, we will no doubt have many questions that need answering:
- Who won the Presidential election and what does it mean for me and my business?
- How is COVID-19 continuing to impact my workforce, and am I being legally compliant?
- Is remote working here to stay post-pandemic and, if so, what are the potential legal pitfalls if I allow remote working?
- How do recent Supreme Court decisions impact my business?
These and other current and trending topics will be at the forefront of our presentations. We look forward to sharing with you what Employers and HR Professionals will need to know as we prepare for 2021 and beyond.
*There is no charge for this event, and registration will be opened prior to the event.