I enjoy and welcome the challenge of helping my clients realize their business goals. Whether that involves navigating state and federal regulations to meet licensing and permitting requirements or preparing agreements specifically tailored to a transaction, I find joy in delivering results for my clients.
From hospitality to healthcare, Brooke assists clients with licensing, permitting, and regulatory compliance. In her corporate practice, she advises clients throughout business and real estate transactions and provides counselling on franchising and employee benefit matters.
A 2019 graduate of Vanderbilt University Law School, Brooke was active in the Law and Business Society and earned her Law and Business Certificate along with her Doctor of Jurisprudence. Brooke completed her undergraduate studies in criminal justice administration at Middle Tennessee State University.
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D., 2019
- Middle Tennessee State University, B.S., 2014, Criminal Justice Administration, cum laude
Areas of Practice
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Lawyers’ Association of Women, Marion-Griffin Chapter
- American Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Association