I represent financial institutions, hedge funds, banks, credit unions, servicers and other lenders in all types of financial litigation, from inception through final judgment and collection.
Practicing law for more than 15 years, Bryan E. Busch works with corporate clients in all types of business disputes including breach of contract, fraud, breach of fiduciary duties, securities litigation, and business torts. He litigates cases in both state and federal courts across the country as well as in arbitration, mediation and other forms of alternative dispute resolution.
- Georgia State University College of Law, J.D., 2000, cum laude
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, B.S., 1997, Business Finance
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
Areas of Practice
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
Bryan is actively involved in the State Bar of Georgia Litigation Section, the Cobb County Bar Association, and the Cobb County Chamber of Commerce.
- Obtained defense verdict after eight-day jury trial in breach of fiduciary duty claims involving business partners
- Won directed verdict for community bank for $15 million against borrower and guarantors for default on promissory notes and guarantees
- Won defense verdict for commercial landlord in breach of fiduciary duty and fraud claims arising out of joint real estate venture
- Successfully defended individual in fraud and securities claims involving investment in new business
- Obtained judgment against borrower and guarantors in amount of $2.5 million for default on promissory note and guarantees
- Recovered unpaid invoices and attorney's fees in breach of contract case involving construction of fuel station
- Obtained permanent injunction against city government for damages and attorney's fees in nuisance/trespass action involving surface water flooding
- Successfully defended fraud claims in adversarial bankruptcy proceeding involving sale of business
- Recovered brokerage commission and attorney's fees in connections with the sale of a business
- Obtained defense verdict for manufacturer in breach of warranty claim involving custom product
- Obtained jury verdict for community bank client, with final judgment against borrowers and guarantors in the amount of $17 million for default on note
- Obtained damages, attorney's fees and possession of commercial premises in action against tenant