I represent clients in a variety of real estate transactions and litigation matters.
Caitlyn Parsley’s practice focuses primarily on real estate matters in Florida involving both transactions and litigation. She works as part of a team that represents a wide variety of clients such as institutional lenders, community associations, title companies, private capital groups, real estate investment trusts, and a host of other entities in foreclosures, contracts and complex commercial and construction matters.
Having worked for two years at a prominent law firm in Tampa, Caitlyn also brings a background in civil litigation to her practice. She has represented clients in matters involving business and contract disputes, construction and real estate disputes, professional liability and other general commercial litigation.
During law school, Caitlyn served as a judicial intern for the Honorable Daniel H. Sleet at Florida’s Second District Court of Appeal. She also served as the Executive Research Editor of the Florida Law Review.
- University of Florida Frederic G. Levin College of Law, J.D., 2017
- Clearwater Christian College, B.A.in English, 2013, summa cum laude
- Florida Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
Areas of Practice
- Executive Research Editor, Florida Law Review
- Accomplished Research Award, Florida Law Review
- Book Awards, University of Florida Levin College of Law (Legal Writing, Legal Research, Advanced Legal Research, Legal Drafting)
- Teaching Assistant, Legal Writing and Appellate Advocacy, University of Florida Levin College of Law
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- The Florida Bar, Young Lawyers Division
- St. Petersburg Bar Association, Young Lawyers Section
- St. Petersburg Chamber of Commerce, St. Pete Young Professionals
- Deposition Misconduct: The Risk of Sanctions and Discipline, Professionalism Perspectives (May 2019)
- Could Ghostwriting Come Back to Haunt You?: The Ethics of Ghostwriting Pleadings for Pro Se Litigants, For the Defense (Apr. 2019)
- Smart Marketing Practices: Maintaining Client Confidentiality in an Age of Social Media, For the Defense (Dec. 2018)
- What Kind of a Lawyer Would Tape a Client?: The Ethics of Secretly Recording Your Clients,” For the Defense (Oct. 2018)
- Unanticipated Modern Realities: Is Telecommuting from Another Jurisdiction Ethically Permissible? For the Defense (Apr. 2018)