In my transactional practice, I strive to provide my clients with clear and efficiently drafted instruments that accomplish their goals while providing necessary safeguards to effectively operate their business within their industry.
Craig Valenta’s real estate practice focuses on helping clients navigate commercial and residential real estate transactions. He guides clients through every step of a transaction, including purchase and sale agreements, title examinations and landlord-tenant lease agreements.
Craig’s corporate practice includes representing private business entities in corporate governance matters, providing guidance on issues including formation, mergers and acquisitions, reorganization and internal governance.
Further, he has experience representing Texas municipalities and local governments in a general capacity, providing guidance on city ordinances, economic development incentive agreements and capital improvement projects.
- South Texas College of Law, J.D., 2017, Transactional Law Practice Certificate Program
- The University of Texas at Austin, B.A., 2014, Government and Political Science
- Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, Volunteer
Areas of Practice
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- College of the State Bar of Texas