I am passionate about the challenge and diversity of litigation. It allows me to be a dedicated advocate for my clients, whether it is an entity or an individual. I always strive to produce creative and effective solutions for my client's specific needs while staying engaged throughout the litigation process.
Danica Grosko is a litigator who serves clients in commercial litigation, insurance matters, and products liability cases. She brings well-rounded experience to her work, helping clients resolve disputes. Danica has negotiated numerous settlements through mediation and informal settlement negotiations.
Danica works with companies such as healthcare, long-term care, medical professionals, corporations/business entities, insurance companies, and individuals, assisting at all stages of litigation.
Also, she brings broad experience to benefit her clients in the areas of insurance defense, insurance coverage, construction, premises liability, wrongful death, trucking, and subrogation recovery.
- University of Alabama School of Law, J.D., 2017
- Samford University, B.A., 2014, Business Administration and Management and Economics, magna cum laude
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee
Areas of Practice
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Association