Whether I am working with an entity or an individual, I always strive to execute the legal needs of my clients to the best of my abilities. I enjoy the variety of challenges in my practice and working hard for my clients.
Grant Leger is a litigator who assists clients at every stage of a trial.
Grant graduated from the Paul M. Hebert Law Center, Louisiana State University, in 2020. In addition to his J.D., Grant has also earned a graduate degree in Finance from LSU’s E.J. Ourso College of Business. Grant also received his undergraduate degree in Finance from LSU in 2015. Grant’s finance background helps him understand the financial pressures often involved in commercial disputes.
While completing his undergraduate degree, Grant was a linebacker for the LSU Football Team and was on the SEC Academic Honor Roll during his athletic career.
- Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center, J.D., 2020, cum laude
- Louisiana State University E.J. Ourso College of Business, M.S., 2020, Finance
- Louisiana State University, B.S., 2015, Finance
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana