As a government lawyer, I represented the State of Texas’ interests in various courts. Now I bring the perspective I developed there to my work for private businesses.
Juliana Gaige advises clients on litigation in the areas of personal injury, labor and employment, intellectual property and public utility and energy law. She currently represents employers in discrimination, wrongful termination, retaliatory discharge, trade secret and non-compete litigation. Juliana also represents clients in complex commercial litigation involving breach of contract, director and officer liability, partnership disputes, and fiduciary litigation. She represents private and public entities in personal injury litigation, and also advises clients on trademark, copyright and other intellectual property matters.
Before joining Adams and Reese, Juliana served as an Assistant Attorney General in the Tort Litigation Division of the Texas Attorney General’s Office, representing state agencies in administrative and district court cases. She continues defending employers and insurers in proceedings before the State Office of Administrative Hearings, the Texas Department of Insurance Division of Workers’ Compensation, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the Texas Workforce Commission.
- South Texas College of Law, J.D., 2002
- Santa Clara University, B.A., 1997
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas
Areas of Practice
- Texas Rising Stars® (by Thomson Reuters) Civil Litigation 2009.
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- Texas Women Lawyers