I place client communication and access at the forefront of my practice. I understand that when a client calls, they want to talk now, not hours later. I also value the trust a client places in my independently developed litigation strategy for each case and vigorous defense of a case through resolution.
Justin Glenn handles commercial litigation and premises liability for clients in Louisiana and Mississippi. His experience encompasses federal and state court litigation, including premises liability, constitutional issues, asbestos litigation, electric power cooperative litigation, and general tort defense. He advises financial institutions on matters involving contracts and agreements, bankruptcy and restructuring, breach of fiduciary duty, fraud, antitrust and unfair competition, regulatory defense, credit card collection practices, and enforcement of intellectual property rights.
Outside of the courtroom, Justin also helps clients resolve their issues through mediation and arbitration. At the appellate level, Justin has defended his clients’ matters before the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals and the Mississippi Supreme Court.
Justin attributes his accomplishments as a lawyer to his strong research background, which has helped him succeed at each level of his legal career. He earned his J.D., magna cum laude, from the Mississippi College School of Law in 2017. In law school, Justin was the articles editor of the Mississippi College Law Review, staff writer for The Legal Eye, and President of the Mississippi Defense Lawyers Association, Mississippi College Law Chapter.
In keeping with the firm’s commitment to community service, Justin devotes time to philanthropic and charitable organizations, including charity golf tournaments for local high schools on the Northshore.
How to Get Your Social Media, Email and Text Evidence Admitted (and Keep Theirs Out), National Business Institute, June 25, 2019
What A Tangled Web We Weave When First We Practice To Deceive: Transparency in Asbestos Trusts, Journal of Asbestos, 2017
- Mississippi College School of Law, J.D., 2017, magna cum laude
- Delta State University, B.B.A., 2014, dean’s list, president’s list
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
Areas of Practice
- Best Lawyers® Ones To Watch - Commercial Litigation, 2022
- Louisiana Rising Stars® (by Thomson Reuters), Civil Litigation: Defense, 2021
- Mid-South Rising Stars® (by Thomson Reuters), 2019