Even within real estate and banking law, there’s a good deal of variety in the work I do. I like representing companies and helping them move their businesses forward.
Laura H. Mirmelli has practiced law for nearly a decade, representing financial institutions in connection with distressed real estate and commercial loans. Her previous litigation experience includes personal injury cases, medical malpractice matters and contract disputes.
- Obtained a jury verdict reversal from the Georgia Court of Appeals on a commercial notes and guaranties case.
- Obtained multiple orders affirming summary judgments from the Georgia Court of Appeals in commercial note cases.
- Obtained damages, attorney’s fees and possession of commercial premises in action against tenant.
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D., 2007
- Barry University, B.S., 2002
- Georgia Supreme Court
Areas of Practice
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Addison Elementary School Foundation, Treasurer