I have been practicing law since 2003, handling a wide range of civil law matters.
Missty Cochran Gray advises clients in a range of areas, including municipal and county government issues, workman’s compensation defense, sales and use tax collection and litigation, general probate matters, real estate and debtor and creditor bankruptcy matters, including chapters 7, 13 and 11. She is also experienced in real estate title examinations, preparing real estate closing documents and conducting closings.
- Samford University, J.D., 2003
- Samford University, M.B.A., 2003
- University of South Alabama, B.A., 1999
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Alabama
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
Areas of Practice
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
Missty is an active member of the Alabama State Bar Association, Mobile County Bar Association and the Alabama Municipal Attorneys’ Association.