Getting to know each client personally and understanding their unique situation and priorities is the foundation of my practice. Having a comprehensive understanding of a client allows me to provide creative and effective solutions that get the deal to closing and promote our client’s interests.
McLean Bramlett guides companies through all phases of business and corporate transactions, including working closely with both private and publicly held companies in complex business transactions involving mergers and acquisitions, reorganizations, joint ventures, corporate finance, and entity formation.
McLean also works with clients in economic development and public finance. He helps form governmental and quasi-governmental entities, handles board meetings and drafts transactional, validation and incentive documents.
In addition to working with large and small businesses, McLean counsels clients such as family businesses in estate planning, trusts and estate administration. He advises clients on their individual estate planning needs, customizing his approach for each client to provide wills, trusts, powers of attorney and other estate planning documents that best meet each client’s individual needs.
- Cumberland School of Law, J.D., 2014
- University of Alabama, B.A., 2010
- Autism Society of Alabama, Board of Directors
- Providence Hospital Foundation, Young Advisory Board
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Advisory Committee
Areas of Practice
- Best Lawyers® Ones To Watch - Mergers and Acquisitions Law, 2022
- Leadership Mobile, Class of 2018
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Alabama State Bar
- Mobile Bar Association
- Mobile Young Lawyers Association, Executive Committee
- United States v. Ross: What is the Proper Remedy When a Criminal Defendant's Sixth Amendment Right to Counsel is Violated During a Mental Competency Hearing?, 36 AM. J. TRIAL ADVOC. 671 (2013)