With experience representing clients in labor and employment matters, Talbot Quinn understands the challenging climate employers face. He has advised clients regarding employee benefit plans, specifically in the context of mergers and acquisitions. Talbot has helped clients navigate the complexities of business immigration matters and employment litigation, including Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) claims and student conduct claims.
In addition to his labor and employment law practice, Talbot has worked on business law matters such as SEC filings and proxy statements. He has compiled term loans for financing vessels and assisted companies with formation and governance documents, as well as providing general corporate representation.
“ I enjoy helping my clients achieve the optimal outcome, and reducing the stress that comes with legal issues. I approach problem solving strategically and by being adaptive in certain situations. I always strive to best represent my clients’ needs and to exceed their expectations. ”
- Tulane University Law School, J.D., 2015, magna cum laude
- Louisiana State University, B.S., 2012, Business Finance, cum laude
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
Areas of Practice
Managing Editor, Tulane Law Review