In the world of M&A and finance, there are people who take a form off the shelf and allow it to dictate how the deal will go. That is not us. We tailor solutions to the client’s need rather than forcing them into a box. We do not waste time arguing about issues our clients do not care about, and we work to make sure the deal fits their goals.
Jay Campbell advises
In addition, he represents clients in public-private partnership transactions, including a variety of public incentive financing transactions.
Jay earned his J.D. from Vanderbilt University School of Law. Prior to attending law school, Jay earned a Bachelors of Business Administration degree and a Masters of Science in Information Systems Technology from George Washington University and worked as an application developer for SwissFone, Inc., a former subsidiary of the Swisscom group. While at George Washington University, Jay had the opportunity to study at the
- Vanderbilt University Law School, J.D.
- George Washington University, M.S.
- George Washington University, B.B.A.
- Mississippi Bar
- Tennessee Bar
- Arkansas Bar
Areas of Practice
- Mid-South Rising Stars® (by Thomson Reuters) Mergers and Acquisitions, Securities and Corporate Finance 2011-2018
- Leadership Memphis Executive Class of 2014
- Best Lawyers® - Corporate Law
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- ABA, National Association of Bond Lawyers and Association for Corporate Growth
Acquisitions and Dispositions:
- Represented purchaser in $120 million strategic acquisition through reverse triangular merger (biotech and household cleaning industry)
- Represented seller in $67 million disposition of operating assets (food services industry)
- Represented purchaser in $19 million strategic product line acquisition (household cleaning industry)
- Represented purchaser in $6.4 million strategic acquisition of product line (chemical industry)
- Represented purchaser in $6 million cross-border equity acquisition (specialty manufacturing industry)
- Represented purchaser in $6 million strategic equity acquisition (household cleaning industry)
- Represented seller in $5.4 million disposition of product line (health supplement industry)
- Represented closely held company on a business unit divestiture and equity reorganization (industrial cleaning and maintenance industry)
- Represented borrower in $125 million private
equity led, tax incentive supported lending facilities (entertainment and tourism industry)
- Represented borrower in $127.5 million senior secured corporate note offering (energy industry)
- Represented lender in $109 million senior project finance facility (specialty manufacturing)
- Represented borrower in procuring $110 million syndicated lending facility (chemical and household product industry)
- Represented borrower in $90 million syndicated lending credit facility (biotech and household cleaning industry)
- Represented borrower in $40 million public debt offering (elder care industry)
- Represented issuer in $20 public debt offering for financing of baseball stadium (sport industry
- Represented borrower in $35 million syndicated lending credit facility (biotech industry)
- Represented borrower in $50 million mezzanine credit facility (biotech industry)
- Represented lender on creation of a $45 million term and revolving lending facility (specialty manufacturing industry)
- Represented lender on $7 million subsidiary lending facility (logistics industry)
- Representing borrower on series of industrial development bond issues totaling $140 million (healthcare industry)