Since 2005, I have served as a trusted counsel to entrepreneurs, investors, and their businesses; helping achieve growth and profitability in domestic and global markets, advising in various industries including manufacturing, distribution and franchise, international trade, and construction.
Javier Gonzalez is a Foreign Licensed Attorney in the Adams and Reese Atlanta office, where he advises international corporations in commercial contracts, global mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, and other strategic business transactions.
Through his work in corporate and international business combined with a strong influence in Hispanic-owned businesses, Javier assists middle-market and large multinational corporations across the globe.
Javier has earned legal and business degrees whilst living in Venezuela, Spain, and the United States. The integration of practical experience with legal and business education in different jurisdictions and cultures has given him a global mindset and a broad business knowledge valued by his clients and their key stakeholders.
Javier is a frequent lecturer at different organizations in Atlanta, including prestigious business and law schools. He also serves on the Board of Directors for the Georgia Hispanic Construction Association.
Javier Gonzalez is licensed to practice law in Venezuela; he is not licensed in the United States.
- Georgia State University, Robinson College of Business, M.B.A., 2020
- University of Georgia School of Law, LL.M., 2017
- Universidad Autonoma de Madrid, Spain, LL.M., 2012
- Universidad Rafael Belloso Chacin, Venezuela, J.D. equivalent, 2005
Areas of Practice
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Georgia Hispanic Bar Association
- Georgia Hispanic Construction Association (Board Member)
- State Bar of Zulia (Venezuela)
- Federation of Boards of Attorneys of Venezuela