Adams and Reese is pleased to announce the inclusion of five attorneys in the 2019 edition of Texas Super Lawyers (by Thomson Reuters):
- Lee Butler, Business Litigation
- Staton M. Childers, Civil Litigation: Defense
- Raymond R. Ferrera, Intellectual Property
- David Toney, Construction Litigation
- Bradley A. Waters, Civil Litigation: Defense
Since its founding in 1991, Super Lawyers has recognized lawyers in each state who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. To be eligible for inclusion in Rising Stars, a candidate must be either 40 years old or younger, or in practice for 10 or fewer years. Honorees are selected through a nomination process, a peer-review survey by practice area and independent research on candidates emphasizing professional successes, peer recognition and community involvement.