Strategic Alternatives For and Against Distressed Businesses and Commercial Bankruptcy Litigation, Second Edition, 2015
Strategic Alternatives for Distressed Businesses is a thorough overview of the options available to a distressed business and its creditors and constituents, both in and out of bankruptcy.
Birmingham Of Counsel Richard Carmody, Mobile Partner Andy Freeman, Memphis Partner Hank Shelton and Birmingham Partner in Charge David Bowsher authored a chapter, “Perspectives: Buyers,” in Strategic Alternatives For and Against Distressed Businesses.
The book discusses distressed businesses and also includes a number of state-specific chapters on receiverships and assignments for the benefit of creditors, which were also authored by several Adams and Reese attorneys:
- Alabama – Receiverships – Richard Carmody, Russell Rutherford, and David Bowsher
- Alabama – ABCs – Richard Carmody, Matt Jackson, and David Bowsher
- Louisiana – Receiverships and ABCs – Lisa Hedrick
- Mississippi – Receiverships and ABCs – Phil Buffington
- South Carolina – Receiverships and ABCs – Bill Short and Dawn Hardesty