Adams and Reese is pleased to announce the inclusion of 9 attorneys in the 2020 edition of Florida Super Lawyers (by Thomson Reuters), which includes the publication’s “Rising Stars” list.
- Timothy W. Volpe, Arbitration, Banking and Finance Law, Commercial Litigation, Insurance Law, Litigation – Insurance
- John T. Rogerson III, Banking and Finance Law, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law, Insurance Law, Litigation – Insurance
- Jamie W. Olinto, Commercial Litigation, named to Florida’s Super Lawyers “Rising Stars”
- Ryan W. Owen, Litigation, Construction, Litigation- Financial Services, Appellate, named to Florida’s Super Lawyers “Rising Stars”
- David L. Boyette, Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Thomas H. Dart, Litigation - Construction, Litigation - Real Estate
St. PETERSBURG, FL
- V. James Dickson, Construction, Litigation – Construction
- Robert W. Boos, Litigation - Bankruptcy, Litigation - Construction, Litigation - Real Estate
- Eric J. Partlow, Commercial Litigation
Since its founding in 1991, Super Lawyers has recognized lawyers in each state who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Honorees are selected through a nomination process, a peer-review survey by practice area and independent research on candidates emphasizing professional successes, peer recognition and community involvement.