I am passionate about building meaningful relationships with my clients. I try to take a holistic approach to litigation, and not just look for the solution to the issue at hand. Working in the financial services arena allows me to work with sophisticated clients who appreciate and look for the larger problems, and I enjoy helping those clients work towards managing their overall risks while improving the value they provide their own customers.
Cole Braun is Special Counsel in the Adams and Reese Nashville office, representing business clients in commercial litigation, consumer credit litigation, financial services, and insurance recovery and advisory services.
Practicing since 2008, Cole has experience in a variety of litigation areas and across a number of state and federal jurisdictions. He is licensed to practice in Tennessee, Missouri, and Illinois, numerous federal district courts, and the United States Courts of Appeals for the Seventh and Eleventh Circuit.
Cole keeps his commercial clients abreast of financial services issues impacting their businesses by staying active in the American Bar Association and Mortgage Bankers Association.
Cole earned his J.D., magna cum laude, from Florida State University College of Law, and earned the distinction to be elected to the Order of the Coif. He was awarded his Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and Economics from the University of Tennessee.
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D., 2007
- University of Tennessee, B.A., 2004
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri
- United States District Court for the Western District of Missouri
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
Areas of Practice
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Tennessee Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Mortgage Bankers Association