Adams and Reese had six attorneys selected by the Nashville Business Journal among the 2023 “Best of the Bar” – recognizing firm-associated lawyers and corporate counsel voted on by their peers based on career achievements and community involvement.
The annual special publication accepts nominations from the public, then the nominees participate in a round of closed voting (weight given to votes from outside firm/company), followed by the top-scoring names selected as Best of the Bar honorees.
Adams and Reese honorees included:
- Cindy Barnett, Partner, Public Finance
- Will Cheek, Partner, Alcohol and Hospitality
- Brad Lampley, Partner, Intersection of Business and Government Practice Group Leader
- Lynn Morrow, Partner, Entertainment and New Media Team Leader
- Gif Thornton, Managing Partner, Government Relations
- Maia Woodhouse, Partner, Global Intellectual Property
All honorees will be listed in the Aug. 11 print issue of the Nashville Business Journal.