Adams and Reese is pleased to announce several of the firm’s attorneys received recognition as a “Lawyer of the Year” in the 2020 edition of The Best Lawyers in America® (by BL Rankings, LLC).
This distinction is limited to a single attorney in each practice area and designated metropolitan area. Honorees are selected based on Best Lawyers voting averages relating to their legal acumen, professionalism and integrity. Adams and Reese attorneys receiving this distinction include:
- Victor H. Lott, Jr., Mobile Mergers and Acquisitions Law “Lawyer of the Year”
- Louis M. Ursini III, Tampa Litigation - Banking and Finance “Lawyer of the Year”
- Mark R. Beebe, New Orleans Litigation - Antitrust “Lawyer of the Year”
- Philip O. Bergeron, New Orleans Health Care Law “Lawyer of the Year”
- Charles F. Gay, Jr., New Orleans Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants “Lawyer of the Year”
- Paige Sensenbrenner, New Orleans Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants “Lawyer of the Year”
- Powell G. Ogletree, Jr., Jackson Natural Resources Law “Lawyer of the Year”
- Lana H. Sims, Jr., Columbia Workers' Compensation Law - Employers “Lawyer of the Year”
- Cannon F. Allen, Sr., Memphis Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants “Lawyer of the Year”
- Guilford F. Thornton, Jr., Nashville Insurance Law “Lawyer of the Year”
Since its inception in 1983, Best Lawyers® has published lists compiled on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation process on the legal abilities of other lawyers based on their specific practice areas. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed. The 2020 edition of The Best Lawyers in America© includes more than 58,000 lawyers.