Adams and Reese had 12 attorneys named 2018 “Lawyers of the Year” by Best Lawyers® (by BL Rankings, LLC), one of the oldest and most respected peer-review publications in the legal industry. Best Lawyers® has published its list for more than three decades, earning the respect of the legal profession, the media and the public as a reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals.
Best Lawyers® “Lawyer of the Year” recognitions are awarded to individual attorneys with the highest overall peer feedback for a specific practice area and geographic location. Only one attorney is recognized as the “Lawyer of the Year” for each practice area and location.
The 2018 listing marks the third consecutive year Adams and Reese had double-digit attorneys honored as Lawyers of the Year as 12 made the 2016 honor roll and 13 did so for 2017. Seven of the individuals to earn the distinction in 2018 are repeat honorees, including four who have now done so on three occasions. The Lawyers of the Year announcement comes at the same time the firm had 129 attorneys listed on the 2018 Edition of “The Best Lawyers In America” by Best Lawyers®.
Headlining the firm’s Lawyers of the Year are three-time honorees Charles P. Adams, Jr. (Litigation – Securities) of Jackson, Miss., Thomas H. Dart (Litigation – Real Estate) of Sarasota, Fla., E.L. Henry (Government Relations Practice) of Baton Rouge, La., and Charles Pinckney (Financial Services Regulation Law) of Birmingham, Ala. Adams and Reese’s two-time honorees are Brooke Duncan (Labor Law – Management) of New Orleans, W. David Johnson (Corporate Law) of Mobile, Ala., and Lynn Morrow (Entertainment Law – Music) of Nashville, Tenn.
Adams and Reese congratulates the following attorneys who earned “Lawyer of the Year” recognition from Best Lawyers®:
2018 THE BEST LAWYERS® IN AMERICA “LAWYER OF THE YEAR” AWARDS
Baton Rouge, La.
• E.L. Henry (Government Relations Practice)
• Charles C. Pinckney (Financial Services Regulation Law)
• William P. McElveen, Jr. (Banking and Finance Law)
• Charles P. Adams, Jr. (Litigation – Securities)
• C. Phillip Buffington, Jr. (Commercial Finance Law)
• Leslie A. Wickes (Litigation – Insurance)
• Cannon F. Allen, Sr. (Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants)
• W. David Johnson (Corporate Law)
• Lynn Morrow (Entertainment Law – Music)
New Orleans, La.
• Brooke Duncan, III (Labor Law – Management)
• Jeffrey E. Richardson (Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants)
• Thomas H. Dart (Litigation – Real Estate)
ABOUT BEST LAWYERS
Best Lawyers (https://www.bestlawyers.com/) is one of the oldest and most respected attorney ranking service in the world. For more than 30 years, Best Lawyers has assisted those in need of legal services to identify the attorney qualified to represent them in distant jurisdictions or unfamiliar specialties. Best Lawyers lists are published in leading local, regional, and national publications across the globe.