Adams and Reese is proud to host and participate in the SCG Legal 2023 Annual Meeting in New Orleans (Sept. 21-22), welcoming law firm leaders from across the world that house legal, regulatory, and public policy practices.
The annual meeting offers premier thought leadership on matters that are top of mind for in-house counsel and clients.
Several Adams and Reese attorneys and advisors are participating in this year’s SCG Legal conference as moderators, speakers, and panelists, including:
- Tim Anzenberger - Panelist, “Disruptive Technologies: Digital Currency and AI – Trends Challenges, and Business Opportunities”
- Cole Callihan – Panelist, “Supply Chain Trends Shaping the Future of International Trade”
- Mary Kate Fernandez – Panelist, “Coming to America: Immigration Options and Tax Implications”
- Rob Rieger – Moderator, “In the U.S.: The State of Government Affairs & Advocacy”
- Allyce Trapp – Panelist, “Business Development for Women Lawyers: Strategies for Success”, and Panelist, “In the U.S.: The State of Government Affairs & Advocacy”
- Jeff Trotter – Panelist, “Global Prospects for The Energy Sector/Climate Change”
Check out the full agenda.
Adams and Reese is a proud member of SCG Legal, a worldwide network of 122 independent law firms. Founded in 1989, SCG Legal has members that serve clients in major commercial centers and capitals in 62 countries, every U.S. state capital city including Chicago, Los Angeles, New York City, and the District of Columbia.