I work with my clients to develop effective litigation strategies and creative solutions to complex legal issues – both inside and outside the courtroom.
Amanda L. Sanders is a seasoned litigator with first and second chair trial experience in Texas state and federal courts. She focuses her practice on the representation of corporations and individuals in a variety of matters including premises liability, products liability, catastrophic injury and wrongful death claims, construction litigation as well as contract and commercial disputes.
- University of Texas School of Law, J.D., 2001
- University of Florida, B.A., 1997, History, cum laude
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
Areas of Practice
- Texas Rising Star®, Civil Litigation: Defense, 2014 and 2015
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
Amanda is actively involved in the Houston Bar Association, the Texas Young Lawyers Association, the Texas Association of Defense Counsel and the Defense Research Institute. In 2014 and 2015, she was recognized as a Texas Rising Star® by Texas Super Lawyers in Civil Litigation: Defense.
- Defense of several large domestic and international corporations against wrongful death, personal injury and property damage claims arising out of explosions, fires, and major industrial accidents
- Defense of various oil and gas companies, including owner/operators and well servicing companies, in protracted personal injury litigation involving inflated damages claims
- Investigation and defense of trucking and automotive accident claims on behalf of both manufacturers as well as motor carriers