From negotiation to general corporate transactions, I enjoy helping businesses approach everything from day-to-day business to major milestones such as mergers and acquisitions. I like to work as part of a client’s team to understand the client’s goals and challenges on a deep level.
Bradley Sanders counsels financial institutions, owners, developers and investors in various matters involving timber, timberlands, commercial property acquisitions and sales, financing and real estate projects and developments. Bradley has also represented clients in the oil and gas industry before the Alabama State Oil and Gas Board and in negotiations over mineral rights and leases with large oil companies.
Bradley served as an intern with the National Economic Council in the White House under President George W. Bush and Director Lawrence B. Lindsey. He also served as a staff law clerk at the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
Bradley received his J.D., cum laude, from the University of Mississippi School of Law; in 2003. During law school, he served as the Associate Articles Editor for the Mississippi Law Journal. He received his B.A., magna cum laude, from Millsaps College in 1999.
Constitutional Law — First Amendment — Speech Discussing Otherwise Permissible Subjects Cannot Be Excluded from a Limited Public Forum on the Ground that the Subject is Discussed from a Religious Viewpoint, Mississippi Law Journal 305
- University of Mississippi School of Law, J.D., 2003, cum laude
- Millsaps College, B.A., 1999, magna cum laude
- Alabama Bar
- Mississippi Bar
- Alabama Supreme Court
- Mississippi Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Alabama
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Alabama
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Mississippi
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Mississippi
- McGill-Toolen Foundation, Board Member
- McGill-Toolen’s The Fund,Chairman of (2019/2020)
- McGill-Toolen’s The Fund, Chairman of the Leadership Campaign Committee (2018/2019)
- The Village of Spring Hill, Inc., Board of Directors
- Mercy Medical and Mercy Life, Board of Directors (Vice President)
- St. Ignatius Catholic Church
Areas of Practice
- Alabama Rising Stars® (by Thomson Reuters)
- Mobile Bay Magazine’s 40 Under 40
- Greater Mobile MS Leadership Class of 2014
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Mississippi State Bar Association
- Mobile Bar Association
- Mobile United
- Representing multistate banks in preparation of banking documents and merger and acquisition documents.
- Representing a national energy company in connection with the negotiation of real estate leases, regulatory approvals and tax abatements and credits.
- Representing a national restaurant in the expansion of stores throughout Alabama, including drafting complex legal documents and providing legal advice and consultation with respect to environmental, title and other due diligence-related matters.
- Representing multiple regional construction companies in negotiations for public and private construction jobs.
- Representing individuals and/ or businesses in negotiation and purchase of historic buildings in downtown Mobile.