I strive to solve issues while giving sound advice – to ensure that my client leaves in a better position than when they walked in.
Drew F. Chesanek focuses primarily on civil litigation, including construction-law, landlord/tenant, real property and contract disputes.
Prior to joining Adams and Reese, Drew was an associate at a civil litigation law firm in Bradenton, Florida, from September 2014 through mid-February 2018. He also served as a legal extern with Second Harvest North Florida in 2013, worked in the office of forms for IMG Academies during the summers of 2012 and 2013, and interned with the Miami-Dade County Public Defender’s Office in 2010.
While in law school, Drew was a member of the Honor Board, was recognized nationally for Moot Court and received the Excellence in Maritime Law Award. As an undergraduate, he served as a teaching assistant, was a peer counselor for the School of Business, and was a member of the Miami Dean’s List and the School of Business Mentor Program.
- Assisting in earning settlement in excess of $1.5 million in wrongful death action, far exceeding the workers compensation statutory limitations
- Successfully procuring final arbitrators award in excess of $100,000 in solar panel litigation
- Florida Coastal School of Law, J.D., 2014
- University of Miami, B.A., 2010, Business Management
- Florida Bar
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of Florida
Areas of Practice
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
Drew is a member of The Florida Bar, the Manatee County Bar Association, the Sarasota County Bar Association, the Manatee County Chamber of Commerce and the American Inns of Court. He serves on the Young Lawyers and Trial Lawyers Section of the Florida Bar as well as being a member of the Manatee Bar Association’s Young Professionals.