I always try to take a practical approach to solving clients’ problems. How do we advance our client’s case to obtain the best achievable result in an efficient manner without “over-litigating” the matter? This is important especially in large cases that are more common today, where a lawyer’s time is often devoted to case management, as much as it is to developing and executing the legal strategy. Additionally, I want to know what I can do to help in-house counsel and claims personnel meet the demands placed on them to satisfy internal obligations.
Paige Sensenbrenner’s litigation practice focuses on healthcare-related cases, including pharmaceutical and medical device products liability, pharmaceutical pricing claims and medical malpractice. He also has extensive experience defending toxic tort cases and has handled cases alleging insurance fraud and accounting malpractice. Many of these claims involved class actions and complex litigation.
Paige’s practice also encompasses government relations on behalf of health care entities, insurance companies
Paige frequently lectures on legal issues, often with a focus on the
Paige’s own nursing background informs his healthcare-related legal work. He serves as outside general counsel for the Louisiana Cancer Research Center, a rewarding role in which he can assist those “doing the work of the angels” by saving people’s lives.
Paige is the Senior Partner in Charge of the firm’s New Orleans office.
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, J.D., 1987
- Loyola University, B.S., 1983
- Charity Hospital School of Nursing, R.N., 1978
Areas of Practice
- International Society of Barristers, Fellow
- AV® Preeminent Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Best Lawyers® Lawyer of the Year - New Orleans Health Care Law, 2022
- Best Lawyers® - Government Relations Practice, Medical Malpractice
Law - Defendants, Health Care Law
- Louisiana Super Lawyers® (by Thomson Reuters) Class Actions/Mass Torts 2014-2019, 2021-2022
- The International Who's Who of Life Sciences Lawyers
- Health Care Heroes, New Orleans CityBusiness, 2015
- Best Lawyers® "Lawyer of the Year" in New Orleans – Government Relations, 2016
- New Orleans' Top Lawyers, New Orleans Magazine, 2017, 2020
- Best Lawyers® Lawyer of the Year in New Orleans - Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants, 2020
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel
- The Committee of 100
- Council for A Better Louisiana, Board of Directors
- Product Liability Advisory Council
- Current Regulatory and Liability Issues for Drug Compounding, DRI: For the Defense, Co-author (Sept. 2013)
- Genetics and Genomics: Making the Invisible Visible, DRI: For the Defense, Co-author (Apr. 2015)