My clients consider me a results-oriented problem solver. I have dedicated my practice to understanding their businesses, protecting their interests and accomplishing their objectives in the most efficient manner possible. I am not only an advocate but also a counselor who is equally dedicated to advising my clients on how to avoid litigation as I am committed to championing a client’s cause in the courtroom.
Eric Partlow regularly represents clients in a wide range of business contexts, including intellectual property, trade secrets, products liability, banking, creditor’s rights, TCPA/consumer protection, cable/telecommunications, construction, non-competes and commercial landlord/tenancies, among others. Prior to his legal career, Eric worked in the automotive and music industries. He routinely draws upon this diverse background in his practice. Whether fundamentally understanding a product’s design and operation, or easily assimilating a wide variety of businesses and their people, Eric hears from clients that he is uniquely suited for the task.
Eric serves as the Partner in Charge of the firm’s Tampa Office and a member of the firm’s Complex Litigation and Class Action teams. He is admitted in all state and federal courts in Florida as well as the Eleventh Circuit and the Eastern District of Michigan.
As pro bono chair for the firm’s Tampa office, Eric is dedicated to helping the community in which he practices — and helping the other attorneys make a difference as well. Under his leadership, the firm has made a significant impact by assisting victims of domestic violence and collaborating with a local health program, among other charitable efforts. In addition, Eric is a 2013 graduate of Leadership Tampa, a nine-month leadership course organized by the Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce that identifies and develops future leaders in the region.
“ All the great things are simple and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope. ”
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., 2001
- University of South Florida, B.A., 1999
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
Areas of Practice
- AV® Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell
- Florida Super Lawyers® - Business Litigation
- Pro Bono Service Award, Are You Safe Inc., 2016
- Tampa Police Chief Appreciation Award, 2017
- Best Lawyers® - Commercial Litigation
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Leadership Tampa, Class of 2012-2013
- The Florida Bar, Thirteenth Circuit Grievance Committee "D"
- Hillsborough County Bar Foundation, Board of Trustees