Garrett Zoghby is a trial lawyer who represents clients in matters involving personal injury, premises liability, insurance defense, medical malpractice, products liability, and trucking accidents. He also represents contractors and property owners in construction disputes and municipal law issues.
Garrett helps clients throughout all phases of litigation, from risk mitigation and pre-suit negotiations to coordinating large-scale electronic discovery, taking depositions, drafting Daubert and dispositive motions, and trial.
While Garrett has served as the lead drafter on several successful dispositive motions and Daubert challenges, he is equally focused on developing the strategy, facts, and testimony necessary for success at trial. Garrett has successfully argued cases all the way through appeal before courts of last resort, including the Alabama Supreme Court.
Before entering private practice, Garrett served as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Ben H. Brooks III, Circuit Judge of the Mobile County Circuit Court.
- Birmingham School of Law, J.D., 2016, with honors
- University of South Alabama, B.A. Mitchell College of Business, Management Marketing, 2013
- Alabama Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Alabama
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Alabama
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
Garrett has volunteered at St. Mary’s Home and with coastal clean-up efforts.
Areas of Practice
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Alabama State Bar
- Mobile Bar Association
- Baldwin Bar Association
- Mobile Bar Association Entertainment Committee chair (2020 and 2021)
- Camp Rapahope, Board of Directors
- Paul W. Brock American Inn of Court, Mobile, AL
- Mobile Area Chamber of Commerce, Ambassador