As a judicial clerk, I enjoyed the exposure to a variety of bench and jury trials and assisting Judge Brooks with a wide range of legal issues. I look forward to bringing my experience to the firm’s litigation team.
Before joining Adams and Reese, Garrett Zoghby served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Ben H. Brooks, 13th Judicial Circuit Court. Garrett has experience in legal issues involving the Rules of Civil Procedure, Rules of Evidence and Alabama case law. He assists with all aspects of research, memoranda and trial preparation for litigation in the areas of product and premises liability, commercial dispute resolution and insurance coverage litigation.
- Birmingham School of Law, J.D., 2016, with honors
- University of South Alabama, B.A. Mitchell College of Business, Management Marketing, 2013
- Alabama Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Alabama
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Alabama
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
Garrett has volunteered at St. Mary’s Home and with coastal clean-up efforts.
Areas of Practice
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Alabama State Bar Association
- Mobile Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Alabama Defense Lawyer Association
- Paul W. Brock American Inn of Court
- Mobile Young Lawyer Association
- Senior Bowl Committee