I enjoy helping clients tackle complex issues. I approach my work with a strategic mindset, anticipating outcomes to provide clients with sound counsel and to determine a resolution that meets their goals. Most of all, I strive to establish client relationships built on communication and trust, allowing me to advance their interests efficiently and effectively.
Luke LaHaye focuses his practice on litigation. He counsels clients in various areas of law, including commercial litigation, labor and employment and real estate.
Luke graduated from Tulane University Law School. While in law school, Luke was Senior Managing Editor of the Tulane Law Review and received the Class of 2000 Law Review Award. He also served as a legal research and writing senior fellow. In addition, Luke worked as a judicial extern for both the Honorable Sarah S. Vance and the Honorable Jane Triche Milazzo of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana.
Prior to law school, Luke earned his Master of Science in Finance and Bachelor of Science in Finance from Louisiana State University. With this background, Luke brings a keen understanding of finance and business to his law practice.
- Tulane University Law School, J.D., 2019, Civil Law Certificate, cum laude
- Louisiana State University, M.S., 2013, Finance
- Louisiana State University, B.S., 2012, Finance
Areas of Practice
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Tulane Law Review Alumni Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Addressing Abandonment in New Orleans and Illuminating the Need for Land Banking, 93 TUL. L. REV. ONLINE 1 (2019).