My job is fully understanding each individual client’s objectives, helping them maneuver through an increasingly complex legal landscape, and achieving their aspirations in the most efficient manner possible. A top executive I knew liked to say, "I like to mow grass, because I can see exactly what I have done." The ultimate client accolade is, "Wow, look what we accomplished together." I enjoy quarterbacking both complex transactions and day-to-day challenges, striving to bring to bear the full strength of our firm’s platform and my broad legal background on every issue that arises.
Tim Veith is Special Counsel in the Adams and Reese Atlanta office, practicing for more than 30 years as a corporate and transactional attorney.
Licensed to practice in Georgia, North Carolina, and Virginia, Tim has experience in general corporate representation of and transactions for public and private companies, across a broad spectrum of practice areas, including:
- Business formation
- Complex private and public corporate finance
- Mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, and corporate restructuring
- Banking and corporate finance
- Banking and securities regulation
- Conduit and securitization financing
- Litigation and mediation management
Tim has managed legal affairs for the commercial lending and insurance agency groups during rapid organic portfolio growth from $20 million to over $1 billion in commercial loan transactions in the insurance premium finance market. Tim directed the prosecution of three computer system patents.
Tim was former General Counsel for Atlanta-based Entaire Global Companies, which was sold to a public financial institution in 2016.
Before practicing law, Tim was in personal and corporate banking, focused on commercial mortgage lending, appraisal, and construction project management.
- Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D., 1991
- Hampden-Sydney College, B.A., 1985
- North Carolina
- Southeastern Gwinnett Preservation Corporation, Founder
- The Family Center, Inc., Charlotte, North Carolina, Former Chair
Areas of Practice
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- State Bar of Georgia
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Virginia Bar Association
- American Bar Association