The prestigious ranking group “Chambers USA” has named Adams and Reese LLP a leading law firm in its 2021 edition. Chambers USA researches more than 180 jurisdictions throughout the world and ranks the most outstanding law firms and lawyers across the globe each year.
Chambers USA has ranked Adams and Reese LLP a leading firm in the following practice areas in Louisiana:
• Labor & Employment
• Litigation: General Commercial
Adams and Reese was also ranked among the best firms in Tennessee for the following practice areas:
• Intellectual Property
• Media & Entertainment
• Real Estate
In Florida, Adams and Reese LLP ranked among the top firms within the Insurance practice area.
In its 2021 lawyer rankings, 13 Adams and Reese Attorneys have been recognized by Chambers USA. Within the Adams and Reese footprint, the following attorneys were ranked as leading lawyers in their practice areas:
• Richard Carmody- Banking & Finance, Bankruptcy/Restructuring
• John Thomson, Jr- Bankruptcy/Restructuring
• John M. Duck- Bankruptcy/Restructuring
• Robin Cheatham- Bankruptcy/Restructuring
• Glen M Pilié- Environment: Litigation
• Brooke Duncan- Labor & Employment
• Leslie Lanusse- Labor & Employment
• Mark Beebe- Litigation: General Commercial
• Jeffrey Trotter- Energy & Natural Resources
• Powell Ogletree- Real Estate
• Rob Bethea- Corporate/M&A
• Reber Boult- Intellectual Property
• Lynn Morrow- Media & Entertainment
Legal rankings by Chambers USA are based on in-depth market analysis and independent research. The guide covers up to 79 practice areas in all 50 states and Washington, DC.