Recognizing the preeminent litigation practitioners in the United States, Benchmark Litigation 2023 has named ten Adams and Reese attorneys among “Litigation Stars” and “Future Stars”.
Benchmark Litigation, the definitive guide to the world’s leading litigation firms and lawyers, ranks attorneys based on interviews with litigators, dispute resolution specialists, and their clients as well as analysis of the market’s most important cases and firm developments.
2023 Benchmark Litigation - “Litigation Stars”
- Mark Beebe, Partner, New Orleans
- Charlie Cerise, Partner, New Orleans
- Phil Franco, Of Counsel, New Orleans
- Billy Gaudet, Partner, New Orleans
- Martin Stern, Partner, New Orleans
- Jack Pringle, Partner, Columbia
- Lee Butler, Partner, Houston
2023 Benchmark Litigation - “Future Stars”
- Lee Reid, Partner, New Orleans
- Jeff Richardson, Partner, New Orleans
- Kirby Shealy, Partner, Columbia
Adams and Reese’s Litigation Practice features litigators in each of the firm’s 21 offices across 10 states and Washington DC, allowing seamless service in the Southeast footprint and across the country. Advising regional, national, and multinational companies, Adams and Reese represents businesses in all areas of litigation, including commercial, complex/class actions, employment, intellectual property, product liability, toxic torts, and appellate.