I measure my success by not only my wins, but also the extent the outcome aligns with my client’s interests and goals. Therefore, understanding and listening to my client’s problem, wants, and needs lays at the heart of my practice.
Alex Lamb concentrates her practice on general litigation and appellate work. Her experience is diverse, representing clients in a variety of areas including insurance defense and coverage disputes, energy and environmental litigation, complex litigation, and labor and employment disputes. Alex also has experience with alternative dispute proceedings, and is guided by her formal training in both psychology and the law when negotiating settlements and resolving disputes for her clients. Alex is a member of the firm’s appellate, insurance, and labor and employment teams.
Alex graduated magna cum laude from Loyola University New Orleans, where she also served as Managing Editor of the Loyola Journal of Public Interest Law and a member of the Trial Advocacy team.
While in law school, Alex worked as an Equal Justice Works AmeriCorps JD Intern with the Military & Veterans Unit with Lone Star Legal Aid, Houston, Texas, where she provided free civil legal services to low-income military veterans and their families within a 72-county service area. Alex also served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Laurie A. White of the Orleans Parish Criminal District Court, Section A.
Before her legal career, Alex received her bachelor’s and master’s degrees in psychology at Tulane University. Alex’s master’s research thesis explored the predictors of mental health outcomes following Hurricane Katrina. Alex also held research and teaching assistant positions in the psychology department while at Tulane.
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, J.D., 2017
- Tulane University, M.S., 2013, Psychology
- Tulane University, B.S., 2012, Psychology
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana
- United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana
Areas of Practice
- Louisiana Rising Stars® (by Thomson Reuters) Litigation 2022
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- Louisiana Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association Young Leadership Division Publications Committee, Articles Sub-Committee (2020)
- Litigation vs. Restoration: Addressing Louisiana's Coastal Land Loss, U.S. Chamber Institute for Legal Reform, April 2021
- Litigation vs. Restoration: Addressing Louisiana's Coastal Land Loss, U.S. Chamber Institute for Legal Reform, August 2019