With over 15 years of experience in real estate and community association law, I pride myself on adapting and tailoring my practice based on the client’s goals and objectives. As such, I can handle litigation aggressively when required while also possessing the communication and collaborative skills necessary to resolve matters amicably, efficiently, and effectively. My client-first approach provides me with the foundation to evaluate and strategize matters from various perspectives to offer practical business solutions.
In her real estate-focused practice, Tiffany Love serves as a legal advisor to various residential and professional community associations across the state of Florida. With a primary concentration on civil litigation, she counsels her clients on matters involving real property, condominium associations, homeowner associations, real estate disputes, foreclosures, insurance disputes, bankruptcy, and collections. Tiffany has successfully litigated countless client matters pertaining to business and contract disputes and deed restriction enforcement. Additionally, she has successfully defended receivership actions and breach of fiduciary duty claims against non-profit board members.
Tiffany assists association officers, directors, and property managers with corporate operations, including litigation, mediation, and transactions. She also assists clients with arbitration, statutory compliance, turnover matters, construction defects, and transactional matters, including the drafting of contracts, covenant amendments, revitalizations, and preservations.
Lawyers, managers, and directors rely on Tiffany for her extensive knowledge of community association and litigation issues. She has written various articles regarding property rights and community association law.
Tiffany is admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court and the Middle District of Florida, where she handles creditor’s rights and bankruptcy matters. She remains engaged in and maintains leadership roles in the Hillsborough County Bar Association, Florida Association for Women Lawyers, Hillsborough Association for Women Lawyers, and the Florida Bar, for which serves on diversity and inclusion committees and is active in community outreach.
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D., 2011, Honors Program, cum laude
- University of South Florida, 2006, cum laude
- Tampa Connection, Class of 2017; Alumni Committee, 2017-Present; Board of Directors, 2019-Present
- Straz Center for the Performing Arts, Producer’s Board, 2013-Present; Development Committee; Chair, 2017 Best of Tampa Bay
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Tampa Bay, Great Futures Professional Council, 2017-Present; President, 2017-2021
- The Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce
- Satellite Rotary Club of New Tampa, Member
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated, by Martindale-Hubbell®, 2015-Present
- Recognized as Florida's "Up and Coming Legal Elite" by Florida Trend Magazine
- Recognized as a "Rising Star" by Florida Super Lawyers Magazine, 2015-Present
- Phi Delta Phi International Honor Legal Fraternity
- Aubrey O. Dicus, Jr. Scholarship
- William L Graddy Law Scholarship
Professional Affiliations & Memberships
- The Florida Bar, Business Law Section, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section, Condominium Planned Development Committee, Leadership Academy Fellow, Class VI, Diversity and Inclusion Committee, Annual Convention Committee
- Hillsborough County Bar Association, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section, Diversity and Inclusion Committee, Board of Directors, Young Lawyers Division, 2017-2020; Graduate, Bar Leadership Institute, 2018
- Hillsborough Association of Women Lawyers Board of Directors and FAWL Representative, Co-Chair, Judicial Relations Committee, Scholarship Committee. Community Outreach Committee
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers, Mattie Belle Davis Society, 2018-Present; Executive Committee and Public Relations Director, 2019-2020; Co-Chair, Webinar Committee, 2018-2019
- Pasco Women Lawyers Association, Programs Chair
- Certified legal intern with the State Attorney of the Sixth Judicial Circuit
- Framework for Freedom, Separation of Powers, Lawyer Magazine, January 2018
- Community Investments through Knowledge and Education, Lawyer Magazine, May 2017
- Third-Party Purchaser Rights in Community Association Law, Lawyer Magazine, March 2016
- Basic Real Property, Lecturer, The Florida Bar, March 2019
- Women’s Week Panel, Presenter, Stetson College of Law, February 2019
- Practicing with Professionalism Seminar, The Florida Bar, Moderator, September 2015 and 2016
- Various Condominium and HOA Board Certification Courses and Continuing Education