Natural disasters and other crises seem to happen every day. In addition to hurricanes, we now deal with tornadoes, floods, and fires.
Join the Adams and Reese Crisis Preparedness team for a webinar on Wednesday, May 24, from Noon to 1 p.m., via ON24 Webcast, about how businesses and municipalities can best prepare now for a response to a potential disaster.
We will touch on employee and personal prep, recovery funds and resources after an event, and working with the government on recovery efforts.
Natural disasters impact businesses big and small, as well as cities and communities across the country. Let us help you be prepared to weather the storm.
Our panelists will include:
- Chris Kane, Adams and Reese Partner and Global Trade, Transportation and Logistics Team Leader
- Michael Berson, Adams and Reese Partner
- Tiffany Love, Adams and Reese Special Counsel
- Eric Partlow, Adams and Reese Partner
- Mike Pugh, Royal Engineering President
- Brooke Laizer, WGNO-TV (New Orleans ABC Affiliate) Meteorologist
This course is approved for 1 hour of OPP or ELE credits for Licensed Community Association Managers by the Florida Department of Business and Professional Regulation.